+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission to VFS via Courier Service by 3rd Party Person

3YrsLeftOnPR

Aug 12, 2020
Hello Experts!

Does the VFS Courier service in Bangalore, India accept passport (Received & Delivered) from 3rd person?

Precisely my mother has a status update in her online application to send Passport. She is now traveling and thus left the Passport at home.

My question is that can my sister who is at the same home can handover the passport to the Bluedart Courier person or my mother should be mandatorily present in-person for this process completion? If my mother's presence is not required are there any special documentation required like letter of authorization, etc to be signed and given to my sister?

Please note that my sister is not a Representative of my mother's Visitor Visa application case.

I tried calling the VFS and sent many emails and created tickets but no reply at all.

Appreciate your help here.

Thank you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Experts!

Does the VFS Courier service in Bangalore, India accept passport (Received & Delivered) from 3rd person?

Precisely my mother has a status update in her online application to send Passport. She is now traveling and thus left the Passport at home.

My question is that can my sister who is at the same home can handover the passport to the Bluedart Courier person or my mother should be mandatorily present in-person for this process completion? If my mother's presence is not required are there any special documentation required like letter of authorization, etc to be signed and given to my sister?

Please note that my sister is not a Representative of my mother's Visitor Visa application case.

I tried calling the VFS and sent many emails and created tickets but no reply at all.

Appreciate your help here.

Thank you.
Your sister can send in the passport

3YrsLeftOnPR

Aug 12, 2020
Not aware of any extra documentation needed.
Thank you canuck78, we shall now proceed with scheduling a pickup of the Passport package envelope by Bluedart Courier of VFS service by providing the below 4 items;

1) VFS Consent Form - Signed at below 3 different places:
(i) At Page 2 - For regular name and details.
(ii) At page 3 - Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection (to be completed ONLY if travel agent or person other than applicant themselves is submitting and/or collecting the visa application and decision) - Giving consent to my sister to handle the passport Send/ Delivery.
(iii) At Page 4 - Applicants wishing to provide biometrics.

2) Courier_SMS_Request_form

3) "Letter of Request for Passport" downloaded from Online CIC Portal.

4) Passport (Original)

Premchand182

Jan 15, 2022
I have received passport submission letter for myself and my spouse on 7 Jan,2022. After then since last 6-7 days I am trying to submit the filled web form for availing the 2 way courier pickup service, but Error message is observed and the web form submission failed each time. Emails send to ircc and as per their guidelines I tried to submit again and again,but the same error is coming. what to do? Can any one guide me to resolve this issue ? Thanks !

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hello!
Looking to find options to submit passports to the Bangalore VFS from Kerala. Received passport submission request for parents visit visa.
We wanted to send it via post to the location and get it delivered back once its stamped. And how do you do it on the VFS website as well. Thanks