+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission through Bluedart - VFS address

gm95788

Jun 4, 2020
Hi,
I submitted my passport last week through Blue dart's 2 way courier service and it got delivered today. The destination was showing as Chandigarh.
As far as I know, all passport submissions will go to VFS office in Delhi, but confused why mine got delivered to Chandigarh.

Anyone has already submitted passport and Chandigarh the right place ? Pls confirm

Thanks

SKR_03

Mar 22, 2018
Hi,
I submitted my passport last week through Blue dart's 2 way courier service and it got delivered today. The destination was showing as Chandigarh.
As far as I know, all passport submissions will go to VFS office in Delhi, but confused why mine got delivered to Chandigarh.

Anyone has already submitted passport and Chandigarh the right place ? Pls confirm

Thanks
My passport also delivered to Chandigarh only,

Reactions: gm95788

gm95788

Jun 4, 2020
I actually missed to opt the SMS service while filling web form. Moreover it got delivered only yesterday, so they may take 2 to 3 days.

Do they send email with AWB# once they ship the passport ?

SKR_03

Mar 22, 2018
I actually missed to opt the SMS service while filling web form. Moreover it got delivered only yesterday, so they may take 2 to 3 days.

Do they send email with AWB# once they ship the passport ?
They may send email with awb number. My passport delivered today morning

Reactions: gm95788

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
The payment link VFS Delhi sent is showing VFS Chandigarh.....dont know what is all this and they dont even tell the breakup of charges (Rs 1600 for one passport is a lot) and they are asking for individual packages for each applicant.....god knows how much they manipulate.

KoteGuru

Feb 21, 2022
I got mail with Bluedart AWB no. for Passport pickup ( I have taken two way courier service) on 15th Feb 22. So for Bluedart has not contacted me for picking up the passport and other forms for VISA submission! I have sent mails to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and got no answers !! What is the current time line for picking up passport after one gets the mail with AWB?

Snehathomas

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hi, can someone share the link to use to book the courier service? I had done this few months back and it was easy to find it but now I'm unable to find the link to book courier and pay fees etc.