+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission request service is DOWN ? (30 day deadline)

Maanvi

Apr 30, 2021
It has been 5 days that I have received my passport submission request from IRCC. I have been trying to access the webform to submit my Passport but the service is down. The embassy has given a 30 day deadline, is it just temporarily or what ? What to do? I am soo confused.

Nandish Patel

Oct 11, 2020
It has been 5 days that I have received my passport submission request from IRCC. I have been trying to access the webform to submit my Passport but the service is down. The embassy has given a 30 day deadline, is it just temporarily or what ? What to do? I am soo confused.
Don't worry you can submit your passport as soon as VFS starts accepting it. They will accept your expired PPR because of the current situation.

Maanvi

Apr 30, 2021
Don't worry you can submit your passport as soon as VFS starts accepting it. They will accept your expired PPR because of the current situation.
And I don’t need to notify the embassy regarding this suspension of services? Or is it obvious to them

Nandish Patel

Oct 11, 2020
And I don’t need to notify the embassy regarding this suspension of services? Or is it obvious to them
They are already aware about this scenario. For a safer side you can write an email to IRCC and VFS. However, it is not needed as they mentioned on tweet that VFS will accept expired PPR because of this lockdown.

Maanvi

Apr 30, 2021
They are already aware about this scenario. For a safer side you can write an email to IRCC and VFS. However, it is not needed as they mentioned on tweet that VFS will accept expired PPR because of this lockdown.
Can you help me with their official email ids because there are many and I don’t know which one is relevant for this kind of concern?