+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission-Pretoria

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hie,can anyone who submitted their passport to the VAC in Pretoria recently help me as to how they did it.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
1. You need to pay for the passport delivery (you'll pay courier for delivery) and for the passport return. This will be R207.40 per passport. You can only make this payment directly at the bank (use your passport number as reference). They will give you payment receipt. I advise you make a copy/take a pic of the receipt. Find their banking details here: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/zaf/en/can/apply-visa

2. You need to make sure to download and complete the consent form. I am not sure how you can get this form. I couldn't find it online so I had to email their office and request for it. They emailed it to me. ( info.cansa@vfshelpline.com).

3. Courier the package (I used DHL, they picked up from my house). Include your passport, consent form, the Passport Request Letter AND the receipt for payment.

PS: Their office is only opened on Mondays. Wednesdays and Fridays, so time your delivery accordingly.

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
1. You need to pay for the passport delivery (you'll pay courier for delivery) and for the passport return. This will be R207.40 per passport. You can only make this payment directly at the bank (use your passport number as reference). They will give you payment receipt. I advise you make a copy/take a pic of the receipt. Find their banking details here: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/zaf/en/can/apply-visa

2. You need to make sure to download and complete the consent form. I am not sure how you can get this form. I couldn't find it online so I had to email their office and request for it. They emailed it to me. ( info.cansa@vfshelpline.com).

3. Courier the package (I used DHL, they picked up from my house). Include your passport, consent form, the Passport Request Letter AND the receipt for payment.

PS: Their office is only opened on Mondays. Wednesdays and Fridays, so time your delivery accordingly.

Thank you very much