+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission - Payment link

VinuthaElan

Mar 15, 2021
Received PPR on Mar 5th and submitted Webform for passport submission on same day.. Its been more than 6 days haven't received Payment link yet. Is anyone on same boat ?
Sent multiple email queries to them and also posted on Twitter but no response other than automated replies.

could someone please suggest what else can be done?

Harvey SG

Mar 15, 2021
i filled webform for work permit on 27 feb which was saturday got my payment link on 6 march after posting to vfs golbal on twitter and emailed them 2 times on alternate dates passport got picked up on 8 march now its still in process
VFS is flooded out with all the requests
patience is the keypoint here
ill suggest just keep emailing to passport submission desk

Mar 15, 2021
i filled webform for work permit on 27 feb which was saturday got my payment link on 6 march after posting to vfs golbal on twitter and emailed them 2 times on alternate dates passport got picked up on 8 march now its still in process
VFS is flooded out with all the requests
patience is the keypoint here
ill suggest just keep emailing to passport submission desk
Hi Harvey,
When ever i sent a mail one ticket is generated with some auto generated answers. I ll follow up them in twitter.

We r in love

Mar 16, 2021
Hi,
I got passport request for my child on march 5 and filled the webform .They replied after 1 week asking for the residential address.I am confused now,because I dont know which address I have to provide blue dart or residential(residential doesn’t work for passport pickup).Also about the VFS consent form,as she is a 5yr old kid and parents are abroad.
In passport request I need to submit the passport within 30 days,12 days already passed.Too much worried.
Can anyone help me please how the VFS thing works ;I mean the process?
Thanks in advance!

harmeetsidhu

Jun 2, 2011
Hi, for me its been 14 days no update from VFS, I have send another webform as well.

Crazy slow they are, this process should be automated for the fee thing.

Incredible India!