+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission from a different country

srinikrish

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Hello,
We got the email to submit the passports within 30 days to Canada consulate in New delhi ..Actualy i'm in US and my wife & kids in india..My wife is a primary applicant..The mail mentions to submit the passports to indian office in 30 days...
Please help me with the process to submit the passport to canada consulate in USA
Thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello,
We got the email to submit the passports within 30 days to Canada consulate in New delhi ..Actualy i'm in US and my wife & kids in india..My wife is a primary applicant..The mail mentions to submit the passports to indian office in 30 days...
Please help me with the process to submit the passport to canada consulate in USA
Thanks
You can drop an email and update your change in Address and CIC would reply back with the new process to be followed for you. It would mean sending your passport to CPC Ottawa from USA. Before you do that you need to update them,

Last edited:

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hello,
Thanks
Can you please share what happened later? And how did you submit your passport?

Jiyva

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Out of curiosity, did you put your US address separately in the system? Or you just put one Indian address for everyone in your family?