+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport submission for family

pagalo

Mar 31, 2021
Hi all,

Today, We receive a passport request letter from IRCC for our PR application. But I am so confused about how to submit our passports for stamping.

We submitted our application in our home country. My wife is a primary applicant. Then, I went to Finland to study while my wife and my kid are still living in my home country. I informed IRCC about my new address in Finland and they acknowledged my notification. I also gave my biometrics in Finland.

In the PPR letter sent to my wife only (I have not received PPR letter as a dependent applicant), IRCC requires that we need to submit all applicants' passports in one single package to the nearest VAC.

Is it possible that my wife and my kid to submit their passport at VAC in my home country and I submit my passport at VAC in Finland? or do I need to go back to my home country to submit my passport together with my family?

Or do I need to raise a webform in order to receive their instructions about submitting passports?

Thank you so much

Moulou

Jan 19, 2024
Hello I just wanted to know how you submitted your passport? Did you submit separately? I am in the same boat as one of my daughters is studying in a different country. Many thanks in advance