+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Submission Enquiry

habata2el

May 29, 2016
Hi everyone, please help me in this concern.

If I were away from the country I submitted my application in, and received a message from CIC to submit my passport for visa stamp, can I give it to the visa office in the country I am in right now? or must it be the country i submitted the application in?

Thanks

knoxis

May 21, 2016
Hi,
I would like to know about this as well. I am a US citizen living in Malaysia and have submitted my application online from Malaysia. I wish to actually visit Canada before getting my study permit, since I can do so as an American. May I know if an interview can be conducted from the Canadian visa office in the USA?

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
@ Habata2el To the best of my knowledge, you only have the option of mailing to the visa office where your application is processed. You just need to pay for delivery and return. You can check this link to know where you can mail it to www.cic.gc.ca/submit, check your resident country you applied from and see the options available. Let me know whatever info you get so far cos i am also in your shoes and trying to do the same once i get approved

Linzar

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
Guys as @Beckyem mentioned all info about sending passport can be found in the www.cic.gc.ca/submit.

U need to go to your application form i.e IMM1294.pdf and check what answers was provided for question 9 and question 7.