ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
hi seniors ...i have a question for my friend who applied for study permit 10 days ago...and submitted upfront med aswell...just received an email say that his passport is processed and ready for collection ....could it be bad news...pls advise as he is really stressed out..

dok

Apr 20, 2014
ash73 said:
hi seniors ...i have a question for my friend who applied for study permit 10 days ago...and submitted upfront med aswell...just received an email say that his passport is processed and ready for collection ....could it be bad news...pls advise as he is really stressed out..
This could in fact be a good news!!!

kamali

Nov 24, 2013
Hyderabad,India.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adlu99 said:
Hello,
I am from Bangladesh. And I have been accepted for Bachelors of Science degree at Memorial University of Newfoundland for Fall 2014. I have applied for Study Permit on February 3rd 2014 from VFS Dhaka. My application was received my Canada Visa Office Singapore on 6th February 2014. From then still now whenever I track my application, my passport status says it is under process. According to the CIC website the normal processing time is 9 weeks for Singapore (that is where my application is being processed), but mine has been more than that. I didn't even get any medical test request yet. What should I do? Should I just wait? Or inform them? My class starts on September that's not a problem but the amount of time the process is taking concerns me a bit. :-\
Hi,adlu99

what is your profile and in how many days you got acceptance from memorial univ of nl.

i also applied to mun for sept 14 bachelor of engineering program yet to get reply from univ

please reply

bellidoprecy13

Nov 13, 2018
Just now I tracked my application and it shows that "Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 23/04/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA." Does that mean it has been rejected? As I didn't get any medical call. :'(
how donyou track your passport whenever i check mine its always not found.