+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORT STAMPING

Hfactor30

Jan 27, 2018
Hello Guys,

I have applied for study visa, and got the PPR and i have sent to VFS on 3rd Feb and IRCC received on 8th Feb so when can i expect the passport after TRV stamp on it as I have to book flight

jumboy99

Feb 10, 2022
yea bro I received it on 17th feb
Hi,

Can I ask about the tracking number? Do they send you a FedEx tracking number when they return the passport? We just only have FedEx the tracking number from our address to VFS when we bought the two-way courier.

Thank you!

Hfactor30

Jan 27, 2018
Hi,

Can I ask about the tracking number? Do they send you a FedEx tracking number when they return the passport? We just only have FedEx the tracking number from our address to VFS when we bought the two-way courier.

Thank you!
In my case I did not received the tracking number but received message that you passport will be deliver to you in 24 hours.
mine courier service was blue dart not fedex

loneboyx

Mar 2, 2022
I got ppr on February 8 and submitted my passport to vac Abuja on February 11, i got a text and email notification on February 14 that it is under process at the IRCC office. I tracked it on February 24 through vfs global and it showed that it is under process at the Canada visa office. It’s been the same till now, does anybody know what I can do or did it just start counting when it got to the Canada visa office? .can anybody help?

Reactions: cooky.sonu

nikitapise23

Star Member
May 20, 2021
I got ppr on February 8 and submitted my passport to vac Abuja on February 11, i got a text and email notification on February 14 that it is under process at the IRCC office. I tracked it on February 24 through vfs global and it showed that it is under process at the Canada visa office. It’s been the same till now, does anybody know what I can do or did it just start counting when it got to the Canada visa office? .can anybody help?
Have you received your passport?

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hi guys,
Please help.
I got my copr today and have received a letter for passport submission for my Outland spouse.
But in the letter it says my name and my UCI number , is that the way it is usually be since I'm the principal applicant or the letter should be in my spouse name..
Much appreciated in advance
Thanks