+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport stamping

Ridhi200301

Jan 2, 2022
I am sent my passport on 1st December 2021 after receiving my PPR on 27th November 2021. IRCC received my passport on 7th Dec 2021. But till now there has been NO UPDATE from them and my classes are starting which registered for in-person classes.
Please tell me what to do now, I am so disturbed that my passport is not coming back its been a month now:(. PLEASE TELL ME A WAY TO TALK TO SOMEBODY IN IRCC

EsterO

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
I am sent my passport on 1st December 2021 after receiving my PPR on 27th November 2021. IRCC received my passport on 7th Dec 2021. But till now there has been NO UPDATE from them and my classes are starting which registered for in-person classes.
Please tell me what to do now, I am so disturbed that my passport is not coming back its been a month now:(. PLEASE TELL ME A WAY TO TALK TO SOMEBODY IN IRCC
Hi Relax, you may send another web form, currently in Canada and all classes have been shifted to online because of Omicron. For my school till end of January. Ontario back to lockdown for the next 21 days ...announced yesterday. You will be fine.

Kenthro

Jan 4, 2022
Hi Relax, you may send another web form, currently in Canada and all classes have been shifted to online because of Omicron. For my school till end of January. Ontario back to lockdown for the next 21 days ...announced yesterday. You will be fine.
Not all schools are online, mine isn't

Ridhi200301

Jan 2, 2022
Yes I did get to know about it but still i am nervous about it's arrival, It's been a month and IRCC claims to still hav eit in process, I already filled 6 webforms and sent 6 emails but still the same

underwood

Sep 14, 2018
Chicago
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi,
I'm in a similar situation... IRCC received our passports on Dec 14 2021 and I'm still waiting on an update. I submitted a web form as well but got an automated response.

We are nervous because we are now residing in the USA without our passports. We are awaiting our passports anxiously.

Ridhi200301

Jan 2, 2022
I am so nervous that why have they still not stamped and dispatched it, my classes may be online for a while but i need my passport soon for travelling cuz my exams will start soon

EsterO

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
follow up it may Just be from the courier service you used.....you need to log in and track your passport....had similar experience tracked it and got the passport delivered.

EsterO

Star Member
Aug 29, 2018
check to make sure you included all the required documents and paid all the courier services...sometimes a simple omission may course delays....I experienced this 2ce before I figured it out....

Ridhi200301

Jan 2, 2022
follow up it may Just be from the courier service you used.....you need to log in and track your passport....had similar experience tracked it and got the passport delivered.
How to do that? Did you get any mail from IRCC about your passport being stamped and dispatched before that?

Ridhi200301

Jan 2, 2022
Which visa office?
My passport went from Chandigarh and then to Jalandhar and then to IRCC on 7th and on vfs tracking site it says that it has been delivered to IRCC on 7th and no further update has been shown on vfs site since then, Now, what to do?