+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport stamping delay from Delhi immigration office

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
did anyone fill consent forms ? i have filled the forms for me and for spouse at Banglore VFS . in that form, on the address column i have just written as Banglore . did not specity full address . I have opted to collect it from VFS only . I have asked the agent there , he said its okay . is it fine ? or does it have to match with the address in the original application ?

Aditya5

Mar 11, 2020
Hi

i have submitted my passport for PR visa stamping on Feb 14th through VFS and reached Delhi office on feb 17th.Its been around 20 days since i submitted no updates till date.i tried reaching out through email but no response. Any one on the same page please update.

Reactions: Chikibam

SUMIT1075

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2015
File Transfer...
23/06/2015
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
30/06/2015
LANDED..........
soon
Hi

i have submitted my passport for PR visa stamping on Feb 14th through VFS and reached Delhi office on feb 17th.Its been around 20 days since i submitted no updates till date.i tried reaching out through email but no response. Any one on the same page please update.
Do you have a access to your GC key account. You can see the update there before they dispatch your passport back to you . My wife submitted her passport at Delhi vfs on 17th feb and on 9th March I can able to see the update on Gc key account COPR approved. Now just waiting to dispatch my passport. Hopefully they will do it by the end of the day today.

Chikibam

Mar 9, 2020
did anyone fill consent forms ? i have filled the forms for me and for spouse at Banglore VFS . in that form, on the address column i have just written as Banglore . did not specity full address . I have opted to collect it from VFS only . I have asked the agent there , he said its okay . is it fine ? or does it have to match with the address in the original application ?
I did and I had the same doubt if the address should match. But they said it's not necessary that it should be same as in the application. When did you submit?

Harsha009

Star Member
May 15, 2019
NOC Code......
I did and I had the same doubt if the address should match. But they said it's not necessary that it should be same as in the application. When did you submit?
9th of March..I have just written banglore without giving any further details as Im shifting to new place..I hope it'll not be a concern

Reactions: Chikibam

Chikibam

Mar 9, 2020
9th of March..I have just written banglore without giving any further details as Im shifting to new place..I hope it'll not be a concern
I don't think so. Is this express entry? How much days did they say it'll take for you to get it stamped?

Aditya5

Mar 11, 2020
Do you have a access to your GC key account. You can see the update there before they dispatch your passport back to you . My wife submitted her passport at Delhi vfs on 17th feb and on 9th March I can able to see the update on Gc key account COPR approved. Now just waiting to dispatch my passport. Hopefully they will do it by the end of the day today.
i have checked my GC account there is no update till now. Is there anyone in the same boat as my timeline. please let me know

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Did u get any update ?? My husband submitted his passport on March 13 I don’t know how long they gonna take
Now