+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport stamp translation - Please help

mbv747

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi guys,
I have been invited to a citizenship interview and they are asking me to translate my passport stamps to French/English.

I have over 100 stamps in my passport including (Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Turkish , Russian...)

There is any efficient way to got all of them in one shoot instead of sending my passport to all over the places?
Thanks

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Hi guys,
I have been invited to a citizenship interview and they are asking me to translate my passport stamps to French/English.

I have over 100 stamps in my passport including (Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Turkish , Russian...)

There is any efficient way to got all of them in one shoot instead of sending my passport to all over the places?
Thanks
I agree with @Dreamlad Docbase.ca is quick and reasonably priced.
But you have to cross check the translated documents and do not rely 100% on the translation draft that they send over to confirm.
I got translations done for Saudi business visa and entry/exit stamps. They sent me the translated draft document to verify within the day. But I ended up correcting that draft to ensure that month in Arabic (visa/stamp) matched as per English translation