+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport snatched

Nidorani

Feb 23, 2017
My and my husband case with cic. Medical done in March 2017. Wewere returning from Canada after visiting our daughter. We have visitors multiple entry visa for 4 years. Way back to home we looted and lost our passport. We reported police and have FIR. Now how we inform Canadian immigration. Which site. Will they give us visit visa again on new passport..? First we make new passport or inform cic immediately. Please help

Nidorani

Feb 23, 2017
This link is for Canadian passport holders. I have Pakistani passport with Canadian visa and passport no in Canadian immigration.

Jan 25, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2017
Contact the Canadian High Commission/Embassy in Pakistan.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My and my husband case with cic. Medical done in March 2017. Wewere returning from Canada after visiting our daughter. We have visitors multiple entry visa for 4 years. Way back to home we looted and lost our passport. We reported police and have FIR. Now how we inform Canadian immigration. Which site. Will they give us visit visa again on new passport..? First we make new passport or inform cic immediately. Please help
You need to get new passports and then apply for new TRVs. Include a letter of explanation and the police report in the TRV application.

Post your future queries in the Visitor section of the forum.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/passport/security/lost-stolen.asp

I would contact the office in your country follow the link. Technically the link is for lost passports but I think it should be the same number.
You wanted to advise that your Canadian visa had been stolen. I would contact the number provided in the link which I would imagine would be the high commission in Pakistan. Not sure if you actually have to notify that your visa was stolen but you never know what people can manipulate these days. It is definitely a good will gesture.

You will have to contact the Pakistani passport office for your lost passport but thought that was obvious.