+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport sent for TRV stamping..what is the turnaroundtime to get back my passport.

Sakthi1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
My passport was submitted for temporary resident visa stamping sent on Oct 31, they received it on Nov 1st. I have a flight on Nov 15th. will I get back on time? worried

Please share your timeline. Thanks

k9394

Nov 1, 2017
Where did you apply from? and did you get it back yet?
I applied from Ontario and they received my passport on the 8th and my flight is next week I am worried too!

sadrudds

Nov 16, 2017
Hi there,
I have submited my application on 25 oct 2017 from Inside canada, got passort request on 02 november 2017. sent on the same day and CPP ottawa rec the passport on 6th of Nov.
Havent heard anything from him even application status has not been close. i have a urgent family matter and need to go next week.
email CPP ottawa no reply even called them, no asnwer.

Please suggest what to do

k9394

Nov 1, 2017
Hi there,
I have submited my application on 25 oct 2017 from Inside canada, got passort request on 02 november 2017. sent on the same day and CPP ottawa rec the passport on 6th of Nov.
Havent heard anything from him even application status has not been close. i have a urgent family matter and need to go next week.

You have to keep calling them and tell them to send your passport back. you might need to re-apply from your own country. I am in that situation. I applied within canada on the 20th of oct. got the request for the passport on the 5th of nov. they received my passport on the 8th. I think they are sending it back without the stamp, they told me they are sending it back but didnt confirm with the stamp or not

Nov 9, 2017
You have to keep calling them and tell them to send your passport back. you might need to re-apply from your own country. I am in that situation. I applied within canada on the 20th of oct. got the request for the passport on the 5th of nov. they received my passport on the 8th. I think they are sending it back without the stamp, they told me they are sending it back but didnt confirm with the stamp or not
Heyy what number did you call? The ircc call centre?

k9394

Nov 1, 2017
Heyy what number did you call? The ircc call centre?
18882422100.. but the trick is to wait until they ask to press 1 for French.. then it goes to English.. and then some time before they give you the menu of options, I think when they something like "in order" press the extension 3410..
It sounds abit complicated but it rings and skips the whole menu thing

Reactions: madiha.malik89

Shezzy

Aug 14, 2014
Hey I am in the same boat what happened to your case? Did they send you with stamp?

Vegeta_7

Dec 6, 2023
Hi there,

Hey what happened further