+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport send to Detroit on 23rd April

jckdry

Apr 28, 2009
I had applied for skilled worker in dec 07
medicals done on feb 09 and they went well
Passport sent to Detroit on 23rd April09 and received by Detroit office on 24th April09
No correspondence yet, is it confirmed that I will receive PR since they asked for passport and online status shows decision made ????
Normally how long will it take to get passport back with the stamp on it and COPR from Detroit office ???

Please input if anyone has any idea about Detroit office

WithLuv

Jul 3, 2010
jckdry said:
Passport sent to Detroit on 23rd April09 and received by Detroit office on 24th April09
No correspondence yet, is it confirmed that I will receive PR since they asked for passport and online status shows decision made ????
Normally how long will it take to get passport back with the stamp on it and COPR from Detroit office ???

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jckdry said:

Did you contact Detroit? It is strange...

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jckdry said:

Send them a case specific enquiry.