+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport scan and upload

sweethoney

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
I need an answer to questions which is puzzling in my mind so seniors need your bits of help.

1.. when we are uploading passport on CIC so is there is any mandatory to scan and upload of all pages of passport? or bio pages of enough for principal and secondary applicant?
2.. As I am accompanying spouse and i have 2 passports and my Expired passport has no stamping should i upload that one also?
3.. On my new passport, I have a stamping of visit visa to UAE. Should I upload those pages and scan copy of visa?
Lastly, All these passports( Primary applicant and Spouse passports) and visa (Visit visa UAE) must b uploaded in one file?

your responses are highly appreciated.

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
for all passports that were valid in the last ten years, scan every page that has a stamp or any marking on it for all applicants

Reactions: sweethoney

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
I need an answer to questions which is puzzling in my mind so seniors need your bits of help.

1.. when we are uploading passport on CIC so is there is any mandatory to scan and upload of all pages of passport? or bio pages of enough for principal and secondary applicant?
2.. As I am accompanying spouse and i have 2 passports and my Expired passport has no stamping should i upload that one also?
3.. On my new passport, I have a stamping of visit visa to UAE. Should I upload those pages and scan copy of visa?
Lastly, All these passports( Primary applicant and Spouse passports) and visa (Visit visa UAE) must b uploaded in one file?

Current valid passports only and you don't have to upload all pages, just pages with stamps and visa and bio pages

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP

for all passports that were valid in the last ten years, scan every page that has a stamp or any marking on it for all applicants, including the bio (and visa) pages ofcourse. same applies for all your three queries above.

sweethoney

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
for all passports that were valid in the last ten years, scan every page that has a stamp or any marking on it for all applicants, including the bio (and visa) pages ofcourse. same applies for all your three queries above.
should i make all these stuff in one PDF file?

Rockstar09

Feb 15, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2019
AOR Received.
27-06-2019
Hello, I
I am confused.My old passport 4 years ago. Do I need to upload the old one? I read mixed comments and I am not sure if old passport scan needs to be attached along with the new one. Please help.

emmalyng

Star Member
May 3, 2020
Hello, I

I am confused.My old passport 4 years ago. Do I need to upload the old one? I read mixed comments and I am not sure if old passport scan needs to be attached along with the new one. Please help.
Do we need to scan all the passport cover to cover including the expired ones?