+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport returned without Visa and CoPR letter

prabhuc14

Nov 13, 2017
Hi,

This is Prabhu from India.

Recently I got a Passport submission request letter Canada immigration office on April 2021. I have submitted my passport, my wife's passport, and my daughter's passport for Visa stamping and CoPR letter through a two-way courier.

I got my passport and my daughter's passport with Visa stamped along with a CoPR letter.

But for my wife, I received the passport without a Visa stamped and without a CoPR letter. I have received only the passport and the PPR email copy with photos and its guidelines. There is no mention of any details about why it's not stamped.

In my express entry profile, we all got Visa confirmation and the counterfoil number/document number. Our medicals are also valid till Dec 2021.

Can you please share the IRCC Contact number, web form link and email id to contact the visa office? I think my visa office is CTC Sydney (Sydney in nova scotia).

Regards,
Prabhu C

prabhuc14

Nov 13, 2017
Hi, What happened after that? Did you submit from India?
I am in India and sent my passport to Delhi immigration.
I have dropped a mail to them but no response for past 40 days.
So it would be great if someone can help on sharing any contact number, email to enquire about this. I think my visa office is the Nova scotia Sydney office.

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
I am in India and sent my passport to Delhi immigration.
I have dropped a mail to them but no response for past 40 days.
So it would be great if someone can help on sharing any contact number, email to enquire about this. I think my visa office is the Nova scotia Sydney office.
PPR for PR application? How did you submit your passport in the first place? isn't the VFS closed?

prabhuc14

Nov 13, 2017
PPR for PR application? How did you submit your passport in the first place? isn't the VFS closed?
PPR for Express entry FSW. I got PPR mail on april 2021 and submitted it at that time when VFS was open and got my passport and my daughter's passport by end of april with visa but my wife passport was written back without a visa.
As VFS and visa office are closed, i am not getting any response to email and no answer for phone calls. So no idea whether any issue with any document for my wife or its some mistake from Visa or VFS office.
Can you please share any help if you can ?

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
PPR for Express entry FSW. I got PPR mail on april 2021 and submitted it at that time when VFS was open and got my passport and my daughter's passport by end of april with visa but my wife passport was written back without a visa.
As VFS and visa office are closed, i am not getting any response to email and no answer for phone calls. So no idea whether any issue with any document for my wife or its some mistake from Visa or VFS office.
Can you please share any help if you can ?
Whether your wife's medical was complete? When I took medicals, my wife was pregnant, so they didn't do the x-ray but yet they gave acknowlegement

prabhuc14

Nov 13, 2017
Please check my first post and reply.
I have clearly told our medicals are valid and we got visa approved which is reflected in express entry profile.
The issue is with passport returned without visa only for my wife.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
She needs to complete her medical before they stamp her visa

prabhuc14

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for the reply but my wife medicals are valid and it's mentioned in our express entry profile and visa is approved in profile.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Thanks for the reply but my wife medicals are valid and it's mentioned in our express entry profile and visa is approved in profile.
Possible that your wife's got missed out due to the VFS closure. I believe VFS Delhi is processing high priority and urgent requests for passport stamping.. If you can prove your exempt from Canada No travel list, it might help to convince the VFS office.

prabhuc14

Nov 13, 2017
Possible that your wife's got missed out due to the VFS closure. I believe VFS Delhi is processing high priority and urgent requests for passport stamping.. If you can prove your exempt from Canada No travel list, it might help to convince the VFS office.
I tried to reach out vfs but no reply. Can you please share contact details and mail if of Delhi vfs ?

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes