+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport returned with no visa or stamp

cilin

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
After, we decided to send the passport back to the embassy and we received a new email from the VFS saying that "your application tracking ID Nber ****** has been dispatched to the IRCC office on 03/24/2021 for processing.
That means VFS has delivered your passport to embassy.

Konan1982

Champion Member
Mar 22, 2012
The person helping me figuring all this out sent an email to VFS instead. They replied that "unfortunately, all the passports were returned with the envelopes in which they came from. So they don't have any idea. And the best way is to contact the immigration for further assistance." Now, he wrote to the immigration a letter explaining the situation but we did not get any reply from them yet.

After, we decided to send the passport back to the embassy and we received a new email from the VFS saying that "your application tracking ID Nber ****** has been dispatched to the IRCC office on 03/24/2021 for processing.

What does this mean? any thought about this situation will be so helpful
did you apply for a study permit or as an immigrant?

Nwoke

May 13, 2021
The person helping me figuring all this out sent an email to VFS instead. They replied that "unfortunately, all the passports were returned with the envelopes in which they came from. So they don't have any idea. And the best way is to contact the immigration for further assistance." Now, he wrote to the immigration a letter explaining the situation but we did not get any reply from them yet.

What does this mean? any thought about this situation will be so helpful
Hi, any updates on your Visa stamping? I have a slightly similar case with an immigrant Visa. I'm the primary applicant based in Canada and dependents based in Nigeria. My application was approved and dependents requested to forward their passports to Accra for stamping. The passports were returned without a Visa with a note citing "not exempt from travel restriction". I'm looking at sending the passports back to Accra with a copy of my COPR which as a matter of fact qualifies my dependents as "exempt from travel restriction"

I wanted to know if you received your Visa after sending the passport back to Accra.