+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport returned with no stamp and no visa for my study visa

edoe77

Mar 19, 2021
I need some helps regarding some issues I encountered after I applied for study Visa in Canada. I did everything as it is supposed to and everything went well. I did the bio and my physical. A month ago, I was told to send my passport for finalization. Surprisingly, I received an empty passport with no stamp or visa. I have been checking online and the status is showing it is still in progress. Everyone says that as they ask me to provide a passport, that means I am approved for the visa. The online status is still showing that my case is in progress. I need a help figuring out what is my steps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qwerty098

Qwerty098

Jul 31, 2018
I need some helps regarding some issue I encountered after I applied for study Visa in Canada. I did every great and everything went well. I did y bio and my physical. A month ago, I was told to send my passport for finalization. Surprisingly, I received an empty passport with no stamp or visa. I have been checking online. Everyone says that as they ask you to provide a passport, that means I am approved for the visa. The online status is still showing that my case is in progress. I need a help figuring out what is my step.
What's your timeline ?