+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport returned while TRV application still in progress.

hoangtuanminh

Mar 23, 2013
Hi everyone, Im an international student from Vietnam. I had been studying in Canada for 5 years. I applied for my TRV renewal on Feb 21, 2013. On March 22, 2013, i received a mail from CIC along with my passport. The mail said:" In order to determine your admissibility to Canada, your file has been transferred to the following Canadian Consulate in the US :Los Angeles. Your passport has been returned to you in the event that an interview in person is necessary. They also said that it's my responsibility to apply for a US visa for the interview. Im sure that i included all the documents needed and my study permit end in Nov 2013. Im really worried because i know that if there is an interview then i won't be able to go because i have no Canada visa. Can anyone help me with this situation? Is there a good chance that my application being rejected or not? i asked my agent and he said that it's really weird that my passport being returned while the application still being progressing. I want to go back to Vietnam and returned before school start on May 10 for family problem. If anyone know what happen with my case please reply. Thank you guys so much!

leohe

Jun 7, 2013
well bud, wish i can help you ,but......

i applied my TRV online about 2 month ago and .. still havent gotten any msg yet....

im worried too.

let me know anything going on with you that i can may help you :)