+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport return time for those who got PPR

IamTheWalrus

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
I got my PPR on July 10th and sent them my passport, biodata and pictures the same day. I sent it through Canada post and they say that it was delivered on Wednesday (15th July) to their mail room and my tracking status still shows 'out for delivery'. Canada post says CPC Ottawa is the one that scans my passport when they receive it, that means they haven't even touched mine yet.

How many days did it take to get your passports back? I am planning a trip out of the country and was hoping to schedule it soon

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
IamTheWalrus said:
I got my PPR on July 10th and sent them my passport, biodata and pictures the same day. I sent it through Canada post and they say that it was delivered on Wednesday (15th July) to their mail room and my tracking status still shows 'out for delivery'. Canada post says CPC Ottawa is the one that scans my passport when they receive it, that means they haven't even touched mine yet.

How many days did it take to get your passports back? I am planning a trip out of the country and was hoping to schedule it soon
I heard on this forum that an average seven to ten working days time while if it takes more, better suggestion is to talk with CIC customer care and ask them about the status of the same.

IamTheWalrus

Star Member
Jun 2, 2011
Thanks for sharing. I should be getting my passport back this week then. Do you get any email or notification from CIC regarding receiving your passport or message before they send it back?