+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport resubmission

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
So my old passport was returned without a visa and i was ordered to send it with the new one.So my question is,is the VAC going to charge me again for the fees they charge for passport submission even though i had already paid the charges the first time?i been trying to reach them,they won’t respond to my emails,the phone calls don’t go through and they haven’t responded to my chat.That’s the VAC in Pretoria.

Help please.Thanks

Rah123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
So my old passport was returned without a visa and i was ordered to send it with the new one.So my question is,is the VAC going to charge me again for the fees they charge for passport submission even though i had already paid the charges the first time?i been trying to reach them,they won’t respond to my emails,the phone calls don’t go through and they haven’t responded to my chat.That’s the VAC in Pretoria.

Help please.Thanks
Yes you should pay again the two way courier service as per my agent.

Reactions: aababuji

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

Help please.Thanks
Yes you will have to pay VAC to transmit your PP

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020

Help please.Thanks
Yes, you unfortunately have to pay again. Pretoria VAC are very prompt with responding to emails - remember they are only opened on Mon, Wed and Fri.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12

Help please.Thanks
Please what is your timeline. Can you share your timeline with me.

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Please what is your timeline. Can you share your timeline with me.
Applied from Botswana

30th April-sent application

01 May-Review started

25 May-medical and clearance certificate request

31st May-sent medical and clearance certificate

01 June-passed medical

16 June-approval

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021

Help please.Thanks
Why was your old passport returned without a visa if I may ask?

CMog

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Why was your old passport returned without a visa if I may ask?
[/QUOTE]
My passport had only 4 months left before it expires

Reactions: DevSB

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Hi, I have an issue. I received a resubmission request stating two things: 1. Damaged Passport & 2. Others: Your medicals will also expire soon.
My 30 days for PPR submission will end in 11 days (30th June), I raised the webfrom yesterday as soon I got my damaged passport (16th June) but no response or acknowledgement yet. The problem is that my date for re-issue (appointment) is for 4th July & I can only submit the passport by second week of July.

Please guide me & tell me what happened in your case.

Also, what all has to be submitted along with the passport?

Success900

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi, I have an issue. I received a resubmission request stating two things: 1. Damaged Passport & 2. Others: Your medicals will also expire soon.
My 30 days for PPR submission will end in 11 days (30th June), I raised the webfrom yesterday as soon I got my damaged passport (16th June) but no response or acknowledgement yet. The problem is that my date for re-issue (appointment) is for 4th July & I can only submit the passport by second week of July.

Please guide me & tell me what happened in your case.

Also, what all has to be submitted along with the passport?

Send webform to embassy and tell them your situation and they should extend the PPR submission

Rohan21

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Send webform to embassy and tell them your situation and they should extend the PPR submission
I have already done that but have not heard back from them yet. Alternatively, I am trying to get a date this week somehow and submit before 30th, let’s see if I get it.
How long do they take to reply back?

ayushpanwar08

Nov 10, 2022
I have already done that but have not heard back from them yet. Alternatively, I am trying to get a date this week somehow and submit before 30th, let’s see if I get it.
How long do they take to reply back?
You got you passport stamped ? After how many days you resubmitted it ? Any deadline was provided that you need to resubmit before this date ?