+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport requests and additional photos...

cosmo777

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Are inland provincial nominees who have a PR application at the federal level usually asked for additional photos with the passport rquest letter?

Thanks

cosmo777

Star Member
May 15, 2014
There are so many knowledgeable people in this forum I'm surprised no one can answer my question...let me try again.

Does CIC usually request additional photos with the passport request for inland PNP applicants?

Thanks!

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
cosmo777 said:
There are so many knowledgeable people in this forum I'm surprised no one can answer my question...let me try again.

Does CIC usually request additional photos with the passport request for inland PNP applicants?

Thanks!

Hi! Ive read other threads with people sending their passports with pictures..You can seek advise with senior members or do some more research here

cosmo777

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Thanks Tina,

By the way, my friend, who is a provincial nominee (AOR Feb 2014), received PPR on Friday April 24th. He was also asked to provide a PCC for the US despite not living there...although he was a frequent visitor. He sent a letter of explanation instead of the PCC and I guess it was accepted by CIC.

I mention this because I saw some of your posts that indicate you've been asked for a PCC from the US even though you've never lived there.

I'm not suggesting that you shouldn't get the PCC but I thought you might be interested in my friend's situation. Maybe you could ask a lawyer whether or not you truly need the PCC from the US...you might be able to by-pass this step and save yourself some time.