+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Requested only for MOM and not for Kid

reddycavisa

Nov 22, 2019
Hi,
I applied for CA visitor visa along with my 8 years old kid through online and gave bio metrics for self. After a week my application was updated that VISA was approved and asked to submit passport. IRCC asks to submit correspondence letter along with the passport. There was no update on my kid application and no correspondence letter.

Should I submit both passports or wait till IRCC asks for kids passport? Is this happened to any one?

Appreciate your inputs.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Hi,
I applied for CA visitor visa along with my 8 years old kid through online and gave bio metrics for self. After a week my application was updated that VISA was approved and asked to submit passport. IRCC asks to submit correspondence letter along with the passport. There was no update on my kid application and no correspondence letter.

Should I submit both passports or wait till IRCC asks for kids passport? Is this happened to any one?

Appreciate your inputs.

1. Send both, the child is a dependent of the mother.

reddycavisa

Nov 22, 2019
I decided to wait for few more days and now got a response for my 8 years old son that visa was rejected. My application was approved and asked to submit passport but not my son. This is weird. Is this happened to any one? Should I reapply again?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
I decided to wait for few more days and now got a response for my 8 years old son that visa was rejected. My application was approved and asked to submit passport but not my son. This is weird. Is this happened to any one? Should I reapply again?
What is rejection reason stated?

reddycavisa

Nov 22, 2019
Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
What is rejection reason stated?

reddycavisa

Nov 22, 2019
We have indicated that complete family will be travelling - father/mother and kid. (Father already have active visa and applied visa for both Mother and son. Mother visa was approved but son visa is refused.) We all traveled to CANADA earlier couple of times. We are reapplying for mother and son because of passport renewal.

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
We have indicated that complete family will be travelling - father/mother and kid. (Father already have active visa and applied visa for both Mother and son. Mother visa was approved but son visa is refused.) We all traveled to CANADA earlier couple of times. We are reapplying for mother and son because of passport renewal.
Can't think of anything other than home ties. What was the purpose and length of travel? Did you show leaves from your kids school?

Search these forums on getting caips notes to get more details

reddycavisa

Nov 22, 2019
I just resubmitted the application next day and now application is approved in 2 days. Will have to figure it out as the passport is already with VFS

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
I just resubmitted the application next day and now application is approved in 2 days. Will have to figure it out as the passport is already with VFS
hi brother

congratulation

a question, so are you saying you reapplies your kids application and it was approved in 2 days so a completely new application ? Did you submit all documents again or a cover letter asking for approval ?