+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport requested for submission

Shaymaaa

Jul 26, 2018
I have a question plz ,,,they took my passport with the application ,,I applied from Egypt ,does it mean that May I got the visa,,??

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Do you have access portal account in CIC ?
If you have not too then make it then link your paper application to online after that you can check about your process.

Reactions: Shaymaaa

Shaymaaa

Jul 26, 2018
reasonable purpose of visit ,,,
financial support from my husband,,
I left two children with my husband, so I submit their copy of passport, and a letter from school that they have school ,,and I have submit a letter from my husband that he is supporting me and the two children will be with him in Egypt ( the two children are five and seven years old), also I have another kid she is three years old ,will come with me ,she has Egyptian passport, but my passport is Palestinian
You think that I left the children will support the application??

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
reasonable purpose of visit ,,,
financial support from my husband,,
I left two children with my husband, so I submit their copy of passport, and a letter from school that they have school ,,and I have submit a letter from my husband that he is supporting me and the two children will be with him in Egypt ( the two children are five and seven years old), also I have another kid she is three years old ,will come with me ,she has Egyptian passport, but my passport is Palestinian
You think that I left the children will support the application??
Do you haven’t job?
Have you traveled any Visa Required country before ?

Reactions: Shaymaaa