+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Requested but have few questions

preet2012

Feb 19, 2015
Hi, I got a Passport Request Letter from Imigration to submit my Passport

I am a married man, and i have a daughter of 3 years. I have a couple of questions:

1. They said in a mail that passports to be submitted in New Delhi, My Nearest VFS Office is Jalandhar, Can i submit in Jalandhar or do i need to go to New Delhi.
2. Me and my Wife can go to New Delhi, if point does not apply, Should i need to take my daughter too or i can go myself and submit her passport, do i need some kind of authorization letter, if yes, what could be the contents of this letter

Please guide as I am bit lot here

Regards

pnp123

Oct 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/02/2014
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
Nomination.....
WAITING
AOR Received.
JUNE 2014
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
ONLY GOD KNOWS
@ preet ji,
Congrats. !!!!
Please visit VFS office nd submit the passports under a cover letter, annexing therewith the copy of email/letter emanated from NDVO CARRYING instructions for submission of ppt(s).Make sure ,the cover letter is signed by PA. VSF will provide u a tracking no.so as to facilitate ur tracking down the consignment till it reaches NDVO. From then on will start last stage of processing of ur PR application, which will end up with security check. The day it is accomplished,ur ecas will start showing "DM" ,followed by arrival of ur VISA DOCS AT VFS OFFICE.

HOPE,it may help u !!!!!

Good luck nd MAY GOD BLESS !!!

pnp

preet2012

Feb 19, 2015
Hi Pnp@123, Thanks for answering my questions but still a doubt:

1. eCas already done to decision made. and only after the DM i got this ppr LETTER.

2. As i am away from the nearest vfs office, will a scanned copy of authorization letter will work or it needs to be original.

3. what is cover letter signed by PA, not sure about this..

by your answer, it is clear that i can submit the docs at my nearest branch

regards