+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request

Kiran preet bedi

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
I received the mail saying

"This is in regard to the above referenced application, which you submitted via e-mail to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). To finalize your application, we require the following:

Passport(s)

· VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. A separate envelope is required for each passport.

· All clients who receive a passport request letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) may contact VFS at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com to confirm their 2-way courier service.

· For verification, please include a copy of this passport request letter when you submit your passport.

· Please note that Blue Dart courier services most pincode locations. However, if the courier cannot enter due to the current COVID containment zones, you will need to wait until the courier can enter. If Blue Dart does not operate in your pincode location, send an e-mail to VFS to find the nearest Blue Dart office. Once you drop off your passport/passport request letter, the courier will deliver it to the Delhi Visa Application Centre (VAC). We ask that you Do NOT mail your passport directly to the High Commission. Unsolicited passports will be returned without being processed.

· Important notice: To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions and pre-departure COVID‑19 testing requirements are now in place for individuals travelling to Canada. Please consult How COVID-19 is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services for the latest information before making any travel plans and again before departing for Canada.

Due to increased number of COVID19 cases in India and local restrictions in some areas, there will be significant delays in passport submission and return services. Please do not book your travel to Canada until after you have received your passport with your visa.

We DO NOT require the following:
Biometrics

· You do not require biometrics for this application. This is a standard VAC question, but it does not apply to your situation.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE"

please tell what does it mean. And I have even paid the VFS fees but I do not PS letter for permanent resident travel document.

paradoxunlimited

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
my father got passport request, but he is bit sick. Can my friend drop off the passport at Visa Application Center at Dhaka on behaf of him? My father has to provide him with any letter (if any would you be able to share any format)? Or My father must have to be present to submit the passport?