+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request

Samklef

Oct 7, 2021
Hello Everyone one. I got a passport Request from IRCC on 21 September, I sent passport to VFS on 23 September and I am yet to get it back. I want to know if passport Request is a pathway to approval as I am a bit worried that it's been 2 weeks since I submitted passport and haven't gotten it back. Thank you for your reply

Reactions: goddessxine

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hello Everyone one. I got a passport Request from IRCC on 21 September, I sent passport to VFS on 23 September and I am yet to get it back. I want to know if passport Request is a pathway to approval as I am a bit worried that it's been 2 weeks since I submitted passport and haven't gotten it back. Thank you for your reply
Is this study permit? It almost means its approved. Have you checked your account and what does it say?

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Congratulations, Your Visa is approved. Dont Worry, Its taking longer time these days due to Covid.

Samklef

Oct 7, 2021
But then you must have got the PPR email correct? man this is confusing me
Yes correct! I got the PPR email already. I sent my passport and it's about two weeks since I did that and I haven't gotten any update since then and that's why I'm worried.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Yes correct! I got the PPR email already. I sent my passport and it's about two weeks since I did that and I haven't gotten any update since then and that's why I'm worried.
I think it have read it takes more than 2 weeks, 1 month also. So check the courier status from VFS

happpyy56

Star Member
Sep 26, 2021
Congrats!
When did you apply?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Yes this is Study permit. I have checked my account it's still says my application is under process, nothing has changed.
What does it say under final decision?