+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request

Saikrn

Aug 12, 2021
Hi I applied for visiting visa to Canada from USA and gave my biometrics recently. It got approved and got passport request letter today. I have got some questions regarding the next steps. So how do I send my passport to VAC through mail? There’s an instruction page but I couldn’t understand the process. It was unclear. Can someone please help.

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi I applied for visiting visa to Canada from USA and gave my biometrics recently. It got approved and got passport request letter today. I have got some questions regarding the next steps. So how do I send my passport to VAC through mail? There’s an instruction page but I couldn’t understand the process. It was unclear. Can someone please help.
You need to check with your VAC, contract them they will inform you what option they have for you. Good luck

Bennie__

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021
Hi, my mom’s biometrics was given September 2020 and we have been waiting for passport request, do we still need to reapply as stated be IRCC?

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hi if you dont mind can you please post your application timeline ? and purpose of visit ? Is it non-essential ? Thanks for info.

Reactions: Ibtii10