+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request

Ajkum17

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Hello guys today i got passport request in my gc account however still my eligibility check, background check is going but my final decision is approved so iam bit confused now, is it yes or no? If yes for passport submission in vfs office should i book an appointment in vfs webpage or shall i walk in directly??? Plz help me guys

aryansood89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Toronto
LANDED..........
12-12-2019
Congratulations your visa is approved you should now deposit passport at vac by walkin

The status will change once you deposit passport

Akshay2468

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Congratulations your visa is approved you should now deposit passport at vac by walkin

The status will change once you deposit passport
Mine was approved on 27 still no update on the passport submission could this be because i already have a Canadian tourist visa so I don’t need stamping. Also I haven’t received an introduction letter yet

rohanarora1995

Aug 7, 2019
This happened with me too, the final decision said approved but background and eligibility still said under process. Turned out that the visa was approved, just walk into VFS anytime and submit your passport and you'll get the Visa stamped. Congratulations!

Ajkum17

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
This happened with me too, the final decision said approved but background and eligibility still said under process. Turned out that the visa was approved, just walk into VFS anytime and submit your passport and you'll get the Visa stamped. Congratulations!
Thanks bro, actually iam from india do i need eta or POE letter to book flight ticket and to enter canada or simply the passport with stamp is enough??shall i book the tocket now or wait till i receive the passport??

rohanarora1995

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks bro, actually iam from india do i need eta or POE letter to book flight ticket and to enter canada or simply the passport with stamp is enough??shall i book the tocket now or wait till i receive the passport??
I'm not sure what POE is but I've previously visited Canada and just needed the passport with Visa. Also, most of my friends had already booked their flight tickets even before they applied for their Visa, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Ajkum17

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
I'm not sure what POE is but I've previously visited Canada and just needed the passport with Visa. Also, most of my friends had already booked their flight tickets even before they applied for their Visa, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Thanks for the reply brother.

aryansood89

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Toronto
LANDED..........
12-12-2019
You can book flight.... You require the letter of introduction along with visa on passport to issue study permit at the immigration counter in airport

Ajkum17

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
You can book flight.... You require the letter of introduction along with visa on passport to issue study permit at the immigration counter in airport
Bro i have one doubt that is in my passport under place of birth the name is rajapalaiyam but the actual name is rajapalayam will this create any problem in my decision??iam bit worried about this can u help me??