+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request

ikamalsingh

Mar 7, 2015
Hi All,

I reside in Dubai and got my passport request on 17th march 2018. I got the documents and passport ready by 19th and submitted in Dubai VFS office where they couriered to the AUH CIC office the following day. Now my concern here is already i had waited for nearly 5Months and 20 days for the approval and why does passport visa stamping take so long? It is going to touch 3 weeks tomorrow. I am a bit worried.

Anyone is similar situation?

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
Hi All,

I reside in Dubai and got my passport request on 17th march 2018. I got the documents and passport ready by 19th and submitted in Dubai VFS office where they couriered to the AUH CIC office the following day. Now my concern here is already i had waited for nearly 5Months and 20 days for the approval and why does passport visa stamping take so long? It is going to touch 3 weeks tomorrow. I am a bit worried.

Passport request details the wait time. 4-6 weeks. Mine took exactly 4 weeks

Reactions: anisha malhan

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
Hi,

I am in the same boat......

I submitted my passport on March 25 and received by Canada Visa Office Riyadh on March 26th. Still no update, not even my CIC account...

Is this normal or should I need to contact LVO or RVO for clarification.

I am particularly worried as two of my friends submitted their passports after mine to Riyadh and they already gotten their passports back with Visa and CoPR.

Experienced guys please repl

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Hi All,

I have submitted mine on 20th at VFS Dubai. Received on 21st at ADVO. No news till now.. average time is min 4 weeks so probably, next week end, we will get some update.. Don't know why it's taking so much time to stamp the passports after approval..

ikamalsingh

Mar 7, 2015
I have submitted mine on 20th at VFS Dubai. Received on 21st at ADVO. No news till now.. average time is min 4 weeks so probably, next week end, we will get some update.. Don't know why it's taking so much time to stamp the passports after approval..
Hey,

I just got a mail saying the passport is dispatched. I should be receiving it tomorrow.

Good Luck to you all (Y)

mittu2021

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
hi
can anyone pl share their time line at Abu Dhabi IRCC for VISIT VISA stamping .
my time line
passport req letter - 4 Aug 2020
passport submitted to VFS QATAR- 5 Aug
Passport reached Canadian Embassy 11Aug
Passport at IRCC Abu Dhabi - 11 Aug shows Under Process
STILL WAITING !!!!!
Stressed , How many days more????