+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request

enggsinhg

Jun 29, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am from Dubai, I applied for my Son's study visa through a consultant and unfortunately it got rejected 2 month back, on suggestion of our consultant we appeal against the refusal and after 2 hearing and one last hearing on 27th June our consultant inform us today that CIC asked for Passport of my son. what's this means our case is rejected again or we won the appeal,.... any suggession please.

Reactions: Areej girl

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Hi everyone,
I am from Dubai, I applied for my Son's study visa through a consultant and unfortunately it got rejected 2 month back, on suggestion of our consultant we appeal against the refusal and after 2 hearing and one last hearing on 27th June our consultant inform us today that CIC asked for Passport of my son. what's this means our case is rejected again or we won the appeal,.... any suggession please.
visa is approved. congratulations. on what basis did you appeal? like they rejected your son's application than i guess some strong proof/point might be needed to tell the judge right?

Reactions: enggsinhg

mirealket

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hi everyone,
hello, how long did it take them for the visa to be refused...i also applied from Dubai still havent heard anything from them.will really appreciate your reply

Reactions: enggsinhg

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
hi everyone.

I got passport request from CIC to submit passport for me and my family it took long time. What does it mean normally that my visa is approved or still require more time. how much time does it take to get my passport back.

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Hello friend,

I have just checked my online (GC Key ) account and found that CIC HK VO office asked me to send right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) and passport copy (not original) for me and my family members having a validity of at least 12 months. Now, I have paid RPRF long time ago (in 2016) along with my application (actually they asked me to pay). One of my friend in Canada paid on behalf of me. I have the document from CIC (as PDF). Now, my two questions:

1. Can I upload RPRF document through my GC Key account. Can anybody tell me the steps how to do that.
2. Can I also submit all passport copy through GC Key account. or I have to use Case Specific Inquiry form for HK VO?

Expert opinion is highly appreciated. Need to upload all documents by 27th of next month.

Thanks.

Eusufzai

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Dear All,

I have paid right of permanent residence fee (RPRF) on 1/22/2016 when CIC asked me to pay fees and submit other relevant documents. Two days ago, I have received a message in my GCKey online account where I have been asked to pay RPRF for me and my spouse and submit bio page of all dependents including principal applicant by 27th of June. Actually one of friend in Canada paid the RPRF on behalf of me and he also sent me the PDF money receipt from CIC. I have that money receipt. I just wonder why HKVO asked me again to pay the fee. I raised a case specific inquiry to know whether it will be okay to upload the CIC money receipt in my GCKey account. Can anybody suggest me whether it will be okay to upload the money receipt in my GCKey account I have with me right now. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Eusufzai

Areej girl

May 13, 2018
Hi everyone,
Please can you tell me how to make appeal against the refusal without reapply again .Please tell me how do you do it ?? How I can contact with the consular please ??