+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request - Which office will I be asked to send in my passport?

YM729

Oct 14, 2022
Hi guys

I am currently living in Abu Dhabi ( my current residence), where I submitted the application, completed the medical exam and biometrics. However, I plan to move to another country this month, very possibly before I receive the passport request.

Will I be asked to send in my passport to some office in Abu Dhabi? Or my new residence country?

I guess I'm really asking how I can make sure that they ask me to send in my passport to an office in my new residence country..

Thanks guys!

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi guys

I am currently living in Abu Dhabi ( my current residence), where I submitted the application, completed the medical exam and biometrics. However, I plan to move to another country this month, very possibly before I receive the passport request.

Will I be asked to send in my passport to some office in Abu Dhabi? Or my new residence country?

I guess I'm really asking how I can make sure that they ask me to send in my passport to an office in my new residence country..

Thanks guys!
All the details will be mentioned in PPR. However, if you are changing address then you need to notify IRCC. You are almost at the end of your processing stage so update them well in time. Good luck.