30-06-2017
IELTS Request
23-10-2016
Med's Done....
30-06-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
Hello All,

I received an email from IRCC requesting for my passport - but does not indicate if my request has been approved or rejected, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Dear ___________

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Hello All,

I received an email from IRCC requesting for my passport - but does not indicate if my request has been approved or rejected, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Dear ___________

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.
Passport requirements
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.
Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with
Congratulations. Its a visa approval, since they only ask for your pp, after they print out your visa sticker.
The date of your pp request would be same with date of issue of your study visa (you can check this, once you get your Pp back).

Reactions: anjdukay