+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request Received for Infant TRV application

TheMomof2

Jun 22, 2021
This forum has been extremely useful. I've always lurked but never posted. However, I thought posting might be a relief for people in same situation.

Applied in October 2020 from U.A.E. (currently in India, moved in February)
Applied for webform on in April thanks to this forum.
Recieved a reply on May 9 2021 for additional documents like quarantine plan, job offer, lease letter etc.
Passport Request on June 21st 2021

fdido

Star Member
May 1, 2021
This forum has been extremely useful. I've always lurked but never posted. However, I thought posting might be a relief for people in same situation.

Applied in October 2020 from U.A.E. (currently in India, moved in February)
Applied for webform on in April thanks to this forum.
Recieved a reply on May 9 2021 for additional documents like quarantine plan, job offer, lease letter etc.
Passport Request on June 21st 2021
Many congrats. Can you pls share when you raised the web form? I am trying to figure out how long it took from raising the web form to getting a response... Thanks.

TheMomof2

Jun 22, 2021
Many congrats. Can you pls share when you raised the web form? I am trying to figure out how long it took from raising the web form to getting a response... Thanks.
I recognize your username. I think it was your posts or posts that helped. We submitted webform on April 21st. We got a request for more documents on May 9. Then 30 days to submit said documents.

jparasu

Oct 2, 2016
Hi, hope you are still visiting these forums
I recognize your username. I think it was your posts or posts that helped. We submitted webform on April 21st. We got a request for more documents on May 9. Then 30 days to submit said documents.
Hi, Hope you are still active on these forums. For the documents they had asked like job offer, lease letter. Did you have them all ready? What was your response to CIC?

TheMomof2

Jun 22, 2021
Not active but I get notifications... to be honest, we hadn't anything, but we were given 30 days to submit. We got a job offer and we provided a cousin's address who wouldn't help us cosign if needed

N90

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Not active but I get notifications... to be honest, we hadn't anything, but we were given 30 days to submit. We got a job offer and we provided a cousin's address who wouldn't help us cosign if needed
Hi
was the TRV processed in Abu Dhabi?

N90

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Did you get a confirmation after giving the additional documents for prioritizing the application?

N90

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
We reached Canada by the way. Just this past week.
Very kind of you to have shared this as it gives hope to many who are blindly waiting for TRV / child sponsorship etc. It is very hard to be separated from family, especially a baby.

TheMomof2

Jun 22, 2021
Very kind of you to have shared this as it gives hope to many who are blindly waiting for TRV / child sponsorship etc. It is very hard to be separated from family, especially a baby.
It is!!! This forum helped a lot to get us this far! I wouldn't have even known about this link if it wasn't for the members posting. So I hope my experience can also help.

Reactions: N90