Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
Hello everyone,

I received passport request from CPC Ottawa on Aug 21st. In the email I was told that if I have a family member included in my application I should notify CIC. Since my wife was included in my applciation i informed them that my wife in in my application and she is in pakistan and requested them to make arrangements to issue her visa in pakistan. Its been almost 3 weeks but i havnt received any responce from them yet. I have a deadline of 30 days to submit my passport. Do you guys think I should send my passport to Ottawa or just wait for their response? please help me out!!

thanks

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
01 Oct. 2015 PR Card Received-13Jan.2016
imrankh85 said:
Hello everyone,

I received passport request from CPC Ottawa on Aug 21st. In the email I was told that if I have a family member included in my application I should notify CIC. Since my wife was included in my applciation i informed them that my wife in in my application and she is in pakistan and requested them to make arrangements to issue her visa in pakistan. Its been almost 3 weeks but i havnt received any responce from them yet. I have a deadline of 30 days to submit my passport. Do you guys think I should send my passport to Ottawa or just wait for their response? please help me out!!

thanks
hi friend
you must send your passport to CPC-Ottawa by Canada Post (MAIL) as soon as possible.................and also include a copy of this........make sure you fill up your Application Number and UCI no. and your spouse details to requesting them to change visa office for your wife.
and also sent them a copy of it by E-Mail to CPC-Ottawa.
here is the format.....>>>>.

Last Name: xxxxxxx

First Name: xxxxxx

Date of birth: xxxxxxx

Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number: xxxxx

Application number - xxxxxxx

Type of application – Economic Class - Provincial Nominee Program

Phone: xxxxxxx

Email: xxxxxxxx

Dear Visa Officer,

Sub: Request to change the Visa Office for my spouse (wife) to xxCityxxxxxx, Pakistan for printing permanent resident visas

With reference to my permanent residence application number EPxxxxxxxx, I will be sending my original passport # xxxxxxx for printing of permanent resident visa by Canada Post today.

I would also like to request to change the visa office for printing visas for my spouse to CITY, Pakistan as she is presently living in (Pakistan) and we are unable to submit her original passports in Canada.

Below are the details of my family members for your kind perusal:

Last name: xxxxxxxx

First Name: xxxxxxxx

UCI Number: xxxxxxxx

Date of birth: xxxxxxxx

Passport Number: xxxxxxxx

R1982

Sep 13, 2014
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
?
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP-30Apr.14
Doc's Request.
18Oct.2014
Nomination.....
11NOV.2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
Med's Request
30April2015
Med's Done....
06May2015
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
16 Sept. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21 Sept. 2015
LANDED..........
01 Oct. 2015 PR Card Received-13Jan.2016
imrankh85 said:
Hello everyone,

thanks
hi friend
one more thing........if you send your passport now including this letter ......when they open your envelope they will be change the office for your spouse for stamping visa to your home country. Don't wait for the response from CIC...........and do this things as soon as possible because they gave you 30 days to submit your original passport.
wish you good luck.......!!!

zizu

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2012
Doc's Request.
28-03-2013, 01-04-2014, 01-06-2015,05-08-2015
AOR Received.
22-01-2013
Med's Request
01-09-2013, 01-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-09-2013, 01-06,2015
Passport Req..
22-09-2015,15-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-oct-2015
LANDED..........
1-nov-2015
R1982 said:
hi friend
one more thing........if you send your passport now including this letter ......when they open your envelope they will be change the office for your spouse for stamping visa to your home country. Don't wait for the response from CIC...........and do this things as soon as possible because they gave you 30 days to submit your original passport.
wish you good luck.......!!!

I have another dilemma with my passport request - the instructions are for applicants living in Pakistan - for applicants outside of Pakistan - they have asked to 'contact' them for further instructions...

The problem is - only way to communicate with them is email - and they usually respond in about 24 days on email. I tried calling LVO but couldn't go pass through phone messages, calling local call center here was of not help as they also suggested to contact LVO via email.

is there a way out of this problem? or am I to wait for 3-4 weeks before they respond to my email.

zizu