+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

passport request(philippines)

bellidoprecy13

Nov 13, 2018
hi just want to ask where can i track my mothers passport.(link where i can track)she submitted it yesterday at vfs makati....

my mom applied online and if they request for the passport is there still possibility to get refused or they will stamp visa.tia

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
please make account on cic.gc.ca using gc keys and then link application online and there you can track and get up to date about application updates

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
hi just want to ask where can i track my mothers passport.(link where i can track)she submitted it yesterday at vfs makati....

my mom applied online and if they request for the passport is there still possibility to get refused or they will stamp visa.tia
If your mom got a passport request, very small chance it will be rejected. It's pretty much approved at this point.

You should have received an email or SMS (if you opted in) from VFS for tracking.

bellidoprecy13

Nov 13, 2018
If your mom got a passport request, very small chance it will be rejected. It's pretty much approved at this point.

You should have received an email or SMS (if you opted in) from VFS for tracking.
i have my moms tracking detail i tried to checked it but no info yet.she just receive a message that her visa application has been dispatched to ircc.