+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request - October 10th

Sep 15, 2020
So I think that ppr was one time blunder by ircc. Nothing happened after that.
This person applied 7 months ago. It is reasonable for him to get PPR. But for rest of us, we may not get it soon (but I do hope we get it soon). False hope given by IRCC and Canadian government.

Sep 15, 2020
I kept sending web forms every 2 weeks asking for updates. I asked and informed that my file is complete and that I heard the news that IRCC prioritizes processing complete files & if that can speed up my application. It still depends which Visa office is processing your file.
Hi just wonder when did you apply? I am also afraid that it may have negative impacts on my decision if I send too many webforms

b0hemian721

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
Montreal
Category........
STUDY
Hi just wonder when did you apply? I am also afraid that it may have negative impacts on my decision if I send too many webforms
I applied since Feb 15. Yes, you have a point. Of course you have factors to consider before sending webforms. I only did so because I've been waiting for 7 months and wanted to get it over with and move on with other plans if it were a refusal. It turned out I was approved since March but they only sent me the PPR Sep 1. Even when they stamped my passport with the TRV. They put March 18 as the date of approval. I'll post it in a bit

Reactions: Mdurra

Sep 15, 2020
I applied since Feb 15. Yes, you have a point. Of course you have factors to consider before sending webforms. I only did so because I've been waiting for 7 months and wanted to get it over with and move on with other plans if it were a refusal. It turned out I was approved since March but they only sent me the PPR Sep 1. Even when they stamped my passport with the TRV. They put March 18 as the date of approval. I'll post it in a bit
Ok ok thank you so much!

b0hemian721

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
Montreal
Category........
STUDY
So, do you receive the sticker(stamp) on the passport on the student category and not Visitor? So, a person who needs a visa to get in Canada will receive 2 sticker? One student and one visitor? Sorry I am confused. Did you apply and receive your passport inside Canada?
Student visa and process was done outside Canada.

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
I applied since February 20 for a work permit. Applied for GCMS notes September, I saw my application has been approved since August 5th. I am wondering how to write the web form that will make them send me PPR

b0hemian721

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
Montreal
Category........
STUDY
I applied since February 20 for a work permit. Applied for GCMS notes September, I saw my application has been approved since August 5th. I am wondering how to write the web form that will make them send me PPR
Have you sent a web form before ? Just be direct and ask the concerned visa office for any update. Also take into consideration if that visa office is currently open or not.