Star Member
May 15, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
since VACs in India are closed and they started out issuing PPRs, soon they must release some instructions for how to submit passport in 30 days else its refusal as written in letter.
or they could use similar instructions as biometric that letter would be valid until VACs reopens.
Do you know anything about this guy? Did he submitted complete file? How would they send him passport request when the VFS is closed.

Watching more dramatic movie than Titanic. The dream boat can sink anytime

Reactions: Ppun and Mdurra

Afza Akhil

Dec 20, 2017
My application- January 3rd (Paper)
Passed exams - January 17th
AIP - September 10th
GCMS notes September 28th sayinga all approved.

It’s been a long wait.
when did you order for the gcms notes? its been a month since I applied for the same and haven't received yet

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
since VACs in India are closed and they started out issuing PPRs, soon they must release some instructions for how to submit passport in 30 days else its refusal as written in letter.
or they could use similar instructions as biometric that letter would be valid until VACs reopens.
they dont give ppr if u havent gotten biometrics done

Mdurra

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
It us written on the letter’s link.
VAC that is still closed will receive passport by mail or courier.
This is new.
Let’s wait for a lot of approvals during the week.

Koelia

Aug 12, 2020
This is new.
@Mdurra Hey, where did you find this info? I checked the link couldn't find this info? They just talk about the docs needed to be mailed for each country.

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
This is new.
I dont think mail/courier to the VAC for PPR is new. It was existent even before the lockdown. It's just that people prefer to submit it in person because Passport is a sensitive doc and getting a new might take time sometimes and we want to avoid all this.

Reactions: Ppun and Mdurra

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
My application is complete.
So eligibility, biometric and criminal are all approved.
They are just waiting to Canada open the borders.
I heard that those people who submitted complete application and received AIP got their GCMS note indicating their PPR were generated but were hold

Mdurra

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
I heard that those people who submitted complete application and received AIP got their GCMS note indicating their PPR were generated but were hold
There isn’t this outgoing message on mine GCMS, but a few of my friends have received GCMS with PPR requested but on hold