+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER

dishpan142

Sep 2, 2020
HI my friend got passport request letter from embassy today isn't shocking ? many people are getting passport request letter that means they have 2nd stage processing is being performed ?
Does the letter specify where or how you are supposed to submit the passport since the VACs are closed?

FassB

Sep 5, 2020
I got a PPR today too however I'm thinking whether it's possible to submit my passport to another VAC other than where I applied from. Please share any info.
You can send it to another office. In my case, my application is processed by office in Hong Kong. But I gave my biometrics in the office in Guangzhou, China. The visa office told me you can send your passport to whichever office, but you will have to pay additional fees if you send your passport to an office other than the one you submit your biometrics to.

FassB

Sep 5, 2020
I checked the forum and many ppl received PPR without having AIP. But is there anyone who has submit their passport, but the passport was returned with no visa, only a letter saing your SP was approved? And then received a message saying your application has advanced to stage 2?

b0hemian721

Star Member
Mar 14, 2020
Montreal
Category........
STUDY
I checked the forum and many ppl received PPR without having AIP. But is there anyone who has submit their passport, but the passport was returned with no visa, only a letter saing your SP was approved? And then received a message saying your application has advanced to stage 2?
how did you receive the message ? (email, gcaccount message) ?

Apeksha22

Nov 6, 2020
HI my friend got passport request letter from embassy today isn't shocking ? many people are getting passport request letter that means they have 2nd stage processing is being performed ?
Hi,
I received my passport request letter yesterday, but there are no instruction about where and how to submit the passport. Vfs global website says, we'll receive an instruction letter along with PRL. I did not receive it yet, any idea about the next procedure.

Reactions: Dreamsandhopes4ca

Dreamsandhopes4ca

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hi,
I received my passport request letter yesterday, but there are no instruction about where and how to submit the passport. Vfs global website says, we'll receive an instruction letter along with PRL. I did not receive it yet, any idea about the next procedure.
Congrats! Hope you will get instructional letter soon. please share your timeline and also tell me that have you revieved any biometric validation letter before PPR?

Apeksha22

Nov 6, 2020
Congrats! Hope you will get instructional letter soon. please share your timeline and also tell me that have you revieved any biometric validation letter before PPR?
Thanks!
I applied and gave biometrics in between 10-12th March 2020
Received a correspondance letter (biometric validation letter) on 6th November 2020
Received Passport Request letter on 6th November 2020
Received an instruction email related to passport submission on November 7th 2020

Yes I received the correspondance letter before passport request letter.

sohail350

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Thanks!
I applied and gave biometrics in between 10-12th March 2020
Received a correspondance letter (biometric validation letter) on 6th November 2020
Received Passport Request letter on 6th November 2020
Received an instruction email related to passport submission on November 7th 2020

Yes I received the correspondance letter before passport request letter.
Please share if this is an SDS application, which intake and which office issued the passport request letter?