+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request Letter procedure

johnINDIA

Feb 16, 2011
Hi Friends ,

finally by Gods grace , got the passport request letter.
Can someone please help me with the procedure after this. The letter says am supposed to send it to New Delhi office , India.

1 ) How do i send it to New DElhi , courrier . I got the address of the VFS office. Do i FEDex it ? how do i make the payments ?
2) Do i get the passport back , if so how long would it take.

Thanks ,
Sujith John

canvi

Feb 20, 2013
johnINDIA said:
Hi Friends ,

finally by Gods grace , got the passport request letter.
Can someone please help me with the procedure after this. The letter says am supposed to send it to New Delhi office , India.

1 ) How do i send it to New DElhi , courrier . I got the address of the VFS office. Do i FEDex it ? how do i make the payments ?
2) Do i get the passport back , if so how long would it take.

Thanks ,
Sujith John
You can go in person to local VFS office and submit through them. All you need is your original passport and hard copy of the passport request letter than CIC/Immigration officer sent, and around Rs. 700 or 800 to pay to VFS.

baigwaseem

Jul 26, 2017
Can any one please help me to fill the appendix A in the passport request letter. I received a passport request letter, asking me to fill the Appendix A attached with the letter. I have non-accompanying dependents in my application. Do I have to fill their information in appendix A OR is it only for the persons proceeding to Canada. ? Please guide me