+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request letter email with no Appendix B

jimchou

Jun 16, 2018
My wife just received passport request letter email, but there is no email attachment of Appendix B and no mentioning of submitting Appendix B. Does my wife need to submit it?
Thanks.

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you. www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. If not yet paid, Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for you and your accompanying spouse (if applicable). We strongly encourage you to pay your fees online and provide a copy of the receipt. To pay your fees online, click here: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do.

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

A) To submit your package while overseas:

i. For citizens of a country required to obtain a visa to Canada:

Ahmed527

Feb 5, 2021
Hi,

I have a question how do you send this information, Can you please tell me. 5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

I have a question how do you send this information, Can you please tell me. 5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants
You can just type it on a sheet of paper in a table form (make sure to put the name / uci / dob for each as well). They don't seem to care about the precise form and the Schedule B if you ever find it is just a table.

Ahmed527

Feb 5, 2021
You can just type it on a sheet of paper in a table form (make sure to put the name / uci / dob for each as well). They don't seem to care about the precise form and the Schedule B if you ever find it is just a table.
Thank you so much for providing the information.

Reactions: armoured