+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request help

DW86

Sep 16, 2020
Good afternoon,

I received a passport request on 11/10/21. I subsequently sent the required documents to VFSand then got a notification on 12/10/21 that the IRCC had received and would process them.

I haven’t heard anything since then, which I wasn’t too worried about since it was the holiday period. But, I’ve just logged into my GCKEY account and found a notification on the upload document section an overdue notice relating to my passport request! It says ‘replacement overdue’ and has the date that my initial passport request was made as the deadline.

Should I upload my passport to there too?! It wasn’t on the request so I didn’t beforehand but now I’m wondering if that’s why there was a delay!

Thanks in advance

Mohamed Hamad

Mar 31, 2023
Good afternoon,

I received a passport request on 11/10/21. I subsequently sent the required documents to VFSand then got a notification on 12/10/21 that the IRCC had received and would process them.

I haven’t heard anything since then, which I wasn’t too worried about since it was the holiday period. But, I’ve just logged into my GCKEY account and found a notification on the upload document section an overdue notice relating to my passport request! It says ‘replacement overdue’ and has the date that my initial passport request was made as the deadline.

Should I upload my passport to there too?! It wasn’t on the request so I didn’t beforehand but now I’m wondering if that’s why there was a delay!

Thanks in advance
Hi
I having the same issue now
Could you please tell what happen with you and when did you receive your passport from VFS

Amadeedee

Nov 16, 2023
Good afternoon,

Thanks in advance
Hey, did you figure out how to go about this? I have the same issue