+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport Request - Help

Karanveer1998

Mar 12, 2020
Application: Online SDS
Submitted: 3rd March 2020
Medical Passed: 28th June 2020
PPR: 4th November 2020

I received passport request on 4th November for my online application for Study Permit. Today (7th November 2020) i received email from DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca for passport submission 2-way courier service. I applied for study permit from India but because of COVID-19 had to move to Bahrain with my parents.
Currently I'm residing in Bahrain.

1) How can I send my Passport for stamping to India?
2) How can I send my Passport to VFS Office in India?
3) Can I send my Passport to Dubai Canadian Immigration ?

Will really Appreciate for the help.

Reactions: Khanasma

Karanveer1998

Mar 12, 2020
Yes langara college is Covid Ready DLI.
Is there any rule that, we have to submit passport in the same country we apply from?

Last edited:

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
Yes langara college is Covid Ready DLI.
Is there any rule that, we have to submit passport in the same country we apply from?
That is the generic rule, but you can always explain your situation to IRCC through a webform and they can provide you with solution most of the time.I seen someone in this forum who applied from New York for student permit after submitting everything moved back to India as his visa expired. He informed the IRCC when PPR came and was able to submit it India.

Karanveer1998

Mar 12, 2020
That is the generic rule, but you can always explain your situation to IRCC through a webform and they can provide you with solution most of the time.I seen someone in this forum who applied from New York for student permit after submitting everything moved back to India as his visa expired. He informed the IRCC when PPR came and was able to submit it India.
Sure i will try through Webform...lets see if i can find some help.

_briannaashley

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020

I received passport request on 4th November for my online application for Study Permit. Today (7th November 2020) i received email from DoNotReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca for passport submission 2-way courier service. I applied for study permit from India but because of COVID-19 had to move to Bahrain with my parents.

when did u receive aip

saqib547

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020

You can submit passport to any VAC. Contact VAC in Bahrain and they can send your passpirt to the corresponding VAC. First you have to change your address through web form

Karanveer1998

Mar 12, 2020
You can submit passport to any VAC. Contact VAC in Bahrain and they can send your passpirt to the corresponding VAC. First you have to change your address through web form
I got my visa stamped. I slsubmitted my passport to VAC Bahrain. I did not write any webform, I straight away submitted my passport to VAC Bahrain.