+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request for TRV online application

lina94

Feb 24, 2017
Hello guys, I applied online and received a letter requesting the original passport.. does this means I am accepted or can I be rejected? ?

kunalrrv

Aug 28, 2016
lina94 said:
Hello guys, I applied online and received a letter requesting the original passport.. does this means I am accepted or can I be rejected? ?
When did you applied? and when did you get email requesting passport?
i just want the dates and my wife applied on 28th FEB and no response yet.

lina94

Feb 24, 2017
I applied online on 6th of march and made the bio metrics 2 days after application.. received the passport collection on 14 th march
but what worries me is that its' still written in the final decision box : "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
lina94 said:
I applied online on 6th of march and made the bio metrics 2 days after application.. received the passport collection on 14 th march
but what worries me is that its' still written in the final decision box : "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Hi
how did you get your letter ?
By email or by paper

Thanks

oncoders

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
lina94 said:
Until our passport was stamped with the visa and shipped , it kept saying "..in progress" . It started showing approved for our kids and then a day later for us . So don't worry, God willing you will get it , ofcourse nothing is ever 100 % but in all likely hood you will get it.

ykhehra1

May 1, 2014
My question is regarding Chandigarh India office It is online application fro super visa with decision made and passport is requested.
Can my mom mail the Passport to them (VFS I guess) or have to submitted in person?

In case in person, do the applicant have to go or anyone can submit the passport.
Help please as VFS is picking the phone, due to weekend I guess.

applied online March-16 with pre medical, passport request on march 23.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
ykhehra1 said:
My question is regarding Chandigarh India office It is online application fro super visa with decision made and passport is requested.
Can my mom mail the Passport to them (VFS I guess) or have to submitted in person?

In case in person, do the applicant have to go or anyone can submit the passport.
Help please as VFS is picking the phone, due to weekend I guess.

applied online March-16 with pre medical, passport request on march 23.
The passport cannot be mailed to VFS. It must be submitted in-person.

If your mom is unable to submit it herself, she can authorize someone else (authorization letter + all other documents + VFS fees). She can opt for the stamped passport to be couriered to her residence

ykhehra1

May 1, 2014
Bryanna thanks for reply. So authorization letter can be on plain paper with sign or those representive IMM forms? they requested passport with printout of request letter, so other then these and fees is anything else need to be bring at vfs office like originals of all documents uploaded with online application?

edited: found some more informatipn, what is 'VAC consent form' as shown in picture
so passport can be submitted anytime between 9-16 or only in those collection times as mentioned below:
Hours of Operation:

CVAC Opening time: 09:00 – 17:00
Application Submission :09:00 – 16:00
Application Submission Travel Agencies :09:00 – 11:30
Passport Collection: 09:00 – 11:00 & 16:00 – 17:00

Bryanna said:
The passport cannot be mailed to VFS. It must be submitted in-person.

If your mom is unable to submit it herself, she can authorize someone else (authorization letter + all other documents + VFS fees). She can opt for the stamped passport to be couriered to her residence

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
There's no format for the authorization letter. It must be on plain paper signed by your mom authorizing someone to submit her passport.

S/he must carry a Photo ID + VFS consent form (can be downloaded from the VFS site + signed by your mom) + passport request letter + VFS fees + passport of course.

Originals of the online application are not required

Tamgole

Feb 18, 2018
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Fxg
NOC Code......
Fhh
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
When did you applied? and when did you get email requesting passport?
i just want the dates and my wife applied on 28th FEB and no response yet.
U will get reply in 2 to 3 day