+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request - eye colour and height format

DW86

Sep 16, 2020
Hi,

I recently sent off my passport and I was asked for my eye colour and height again.Was there a specific format it needed to be in? I literally just wrote it in letter format, but there’s been a little delay in receiving the confirmation it was received and I’m a little worried it may be because of that!

Thanks a lot

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

I recently sent off my passport and I was asked for my eye colour and height again.Was there a specific format it needed to be in? I literally just wrote it in letter format, but there’s been a little delay in receiving the confirmation it was received and I’m a little worried it may be because of that!

Thanks a lot
Don't worry, should be okay (but no guarantee). There is an IRCC official "appendix" which is sometimes used by them (but not consistently, hard to find, and often they just refer to the appendix without providing it).

That appendix is just a table format of individual informati0on (passport #, UCI, dob I think) with two columns for height and eye colour.

So: doing up any kind of table is probably better. But it really should not matter if the submission is for one person. (If for applicant plus family members, table would be better just because easier to use)

Anyway I doubt it will matter if you provided that info.

DW86

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks for the reply! I’ll try to be even more patient - we’ve been waiting since August 2020!