Passport Request - Dependent outside Canada, myself in Canada

livingincanada2016

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

I got the Copc - final request email from IRCC requesting my passport and dependent passports. I am currently in Canada but my wife and kid are in India. Anyone has any idea how to proceed with this. Also Can i send my passport alone to CPC-Ottawa for visa stamping.

One more question, how to fill Anexx A for dependents if they are in other country from mine.

kuldeeper

Nov 15, 2017
Hi
I am all having the same scenario. I am in Canada on work permit and my dependents are in India. Did you find any solution for this problem?

kuldeeper

Nov 15, 2017
I also faced similar scenario, I applied PR from Delhi and came to canada on work permit. I was in Canada when I received the passport request from Delhi office and my dependents were in India . I called IRCC yesterday and explained them the complete situation, they told me that my dependents can submit their passport in India meantime CIC will send me a email confirming my passport submission to CPC Ottawa. I also wrote a email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. . Today morning I got new passport request for submitting my passport to CPC Ottawa and also got reply of the inquiry email which I send yesterday.