+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request - COPR

mr1989

Dec 23, 2019
Hi All,

I have received the passport request along with photographs of myself and my dependents but as of now my dependents haven't got any email asking for their passport. Do they send mail for each dependent separately for passport request or not ?

jigu89jsn

Jul 16, 2019
If u had applied as joint applicant ... You need to send both the passports ...it's same like medical test letter . It had only primary applicant's name but both had to give exam....

By the way, when did you submit docs and applied for visa ? How much time it took for passport call ??

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have received the passport request along with photographs of myself and my dependents but as of now my dependents haven't got any email asking for their passport. Do they send mail for each dependent separately for passport request or not ?
The passport request covers you and all your accompanying dependents, e-mails will not be sent to them individually.

Reactions: mr1989

eninevo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2018
Dear Friends/Seniors,

I got my PPR 1 Dec, however, due to visa issues in thailand, my passport will be returned to me on 27 Dec. The last date to submit is 30 days so it will be 31 dec.

I sent CSE explaining my situation to IRCC relevant visa office on 23 Dec but got no reply. I tried calling IRCC in ottawa but i think they have stopped agents answering peoples call.

I call VAC and they said, i have to submit my passport 5 working days prior to the deadline i.e., 31 Dec.

Please advise what to do?

Thank you in advance

mr1989

Dec 23, 2019
If u had applied as joint applicant ... You need to send both the passports ...it's same like medical test letter . It had only primary applicant's name but both had to give exam....

By the way, when did you submit docs and applied for visa ? How much time it took for passport call ??
I Applied for the PR in August and December I got the passport call