+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passport request and visa issuance

straushan

Feb 25, 2008
CHC Singapore asked for our passport after accomplishment and submission of medical. My question is

1. How long it takes to put visa and return the passport?
2. As they have asked for the passport does it guarantees visa?

Thank you,
Tawfique Raushan

mikelingen

Star Member
Aug 3, 2007
Hi Tawfique,

If you have paid your "Right of Permanent Residence Fee" - then it surely guarantees your visa, Congratulations ! I presume you applied from Bangladesh and you will have to submit your passports to the local Canadian Embassy who in turn will forward it to Singapore for the visas to get stamped - this process would take anywhere between 4-8 weeks. So be patient and get ready in the meantime to move to Canada.

All the Best !!
Mike..

Ps. Would you let me know when you applied, your medicals etc and from which country. I applied from Thailand and finished my medicals in October, 2007 - no news yet...

gnome

Mar 22, 2007
straushan said:
CHC Singapore asked for our passport after accomplishment and submission of medical has My question is

1. How long it takes to put visa and return the passport?
2. As they have asked for the passport does it guarantees visa?

Thank you,
Tawfique Raushan
Hello Tawfique:

Could you please tell us the date of your AOR received and what is your country of residence?

straushan

Feb 25, 2008
Mike

I applied on July 2004, Then got a refusal letter due to their miscalculation about my Education. Then I put an appeal and they send me an acceptance on September 2007 after that they send me medical papers and I did my medical on December 2007. I am amezed to get response quickly by January End where they have asked me to submit my passport to local high comission (Bangladesh). I submitted my passport on February 2007 before that I have submitted my Police Clearence certificate and Right of Landing fees and other documents as they required. Now I am waiting to get my passport back and I wonder if this gaurantees that I will get the visa? Is this the last step and should i prepapre to get ready to fly?

Thank you
Tawfique (Bangladesh)

dipkona

Feb 6, 2008
It is definite that you are going to get visa within 02 months. Would you please tell us what is your score according to each section? What is your qualifying profession?

mikelingen

Star Member
Aug 3, 2007
Hi Tawfique,

I am certain this is the final stage, all you would have to do now is wait for your visa. And yes -- "prepare to move to Canada"

Mike